In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Sunday, June 24, 2018

hmmmm.......

 I just returned from a great vacation in Maine. 
And while I am downloading pictures to show you the trip we took,
I thought I'd share this little tidbit....


I got it a week before we left.  When I first got it I started asking my Shug questions, even though it said not to.  He said for me not to drive him crazy with this, and he said it in that voice that I knew I'd best not drive him crazy!  So.....I just thought I'd share the suspense with all of you!

I have no idea.....


5 comments:

  1. Cindy, It sounds like you are in for a fun time !! LOL where ever you go , especially with family and friends, you have fun. Happy birthday. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We loved Maine. Went years ago. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and your Shug rocks with originality and sweetness. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for sharing your article, This is an interesting & informative blog. It is very useful for the developer like me.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy