In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Family Pictures on Easter Celebration Day

Hi Everyone.
Yes I'm still here...for now.  We'll see how things go.
And since I had this post almost ready to go, I thought I'd go ahead and post it.

This is right before we were getting ready to celebrate Easter dinner.
We always say a prayer. 




Then after we ate, and hunted eggs,
I wanted everyone to take a picture.
I told them no dessert until I get one!
It was the first time this year that ALL
of our immediate family was together.
So, I asked my cousin Gloria to take pictures for me, and this is what was on my phone.

Seriously...

First of all, we don't stop talking long enough to smile

Second of all, kids need to stop making crazy faces.



 Third of all, we don't stop talking long enough to take a picture!

 Fourth of all, these are the pictures I'm going to frame.  
They are the real us.
And after the immediate family picture fail....
I wanted to get pics of the entire group.
Well...my selfie stick kept falling down.






Ralph had the right idea!

Cindy

***pond party tomorrow***

5 comments:

  1. Cindy, So glad you are still blogging. :) I know those kinds of photos. How do you get a big group quite and still long enough to snap a few shots. ? LOL. A couple of yours look very good. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly much fun ! You have a big family ! We are only 5, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making such wonderful post for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts.
    Easter Greetings Images
    Happy Good Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared an informative and interesting blog
    post with people.
    Easter Pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy