In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Monday, March 5, 2018

My last two days in Estero, Florida

 So, I left you with being quiet so we didn't wake Cecilia when I decorated!
I got all the mardi gras necklaces hung and didn't wake her up.

 I can't post pics though because she was just out of bed and still in her pj's when I took them.
 She asked me not to post them so I won't.
We decided to hang out here for the day.

 I know, hard to take!
That evening we went out to her favorite piano bar and listened to Kary play piano.  
 The waiters and waitresses seem to know her there!

 It's hard to see but the place we went, Angelina's, is huge.  And the bar that you sit at is shaped like his piano.  You can see him sitting there, at his piano.

I enjoyed relaxing by the pool so much that I asked her if she wanted to do it again the next day. 



 We did until time to go out to eat.
 But first, we stopped at the beach.
 (if this cold weather keeps up I might have to go back!)

 We went to another outdoor eating venue called The Fish House for dinner.
 I ordered blackened mahi mahi and she had blackened salmon.
Best meal I had all week.  
And they were all good!

And this view......
 I'm home now.  My flight was delayed about a half an hour but the desire to get a glass of wine wasn't there.  I was just ready to get on the plane, and get home.  And that's what I did!  I came straight home.

Cindy

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a very nice trip. Always good to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to get some out of season sunshine, good for the body and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, Where you stayed is a beautiful place. I like that pool area. I would love some blackened salmon. Glad you are home safe. Yes, nasty cold again. Let's pray we have a sweet spring and no storms. LOL. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun trip! Winter sun is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fun trip! Winter sun is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you had such an enjoyable time. I haven't been to Estero in years and years! It is kind of nice to take a 'down day' and just hang out by the pool. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice getaway and birthday celebration! Wonderful to spend time in the tropics this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy