In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Sailboat ride in Portland, Maine

 While Mom and Dad were contemplating what they were going to do for the day, my sister, my niece, My Shug and I decided we were going on a sailboat ride.  
I love everything about sailboats.   So I'm just going to post several of my favorite pictures.  Keep in mind it was a very windy day.


















When we were on the boat, my niece sent me a text and said look in the window.  I looked in a window and I got another text...not that window, the one in front of you....so I bent way over and saw this little window...she was in the bathroom!  You couldn't actually see in it, but I could see her hand in the window waving.






























 And that's it folks.  After the ride we shopped for a little bit.  Theresa and Dad drank for a little bit, and she took a nappy in the chair!




My computer is messing up pretty bad.  We'll see how it goes.  Pretty sure I'm not going to buy another computer though....I hope to at least get through this vacation!

Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant photo's thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I love sailboats too. I have only be on one on Lake Michigan. It was a fellow who was my friend's friend. Great sunny day . I loved all your pictures. Hope your parents had a fun time on shore. Your niece cracked me up, waving in the little window.
    Just got notice that the agreement with best buys was needed renewed...what a farce. Now it is twice as much. I just have to go by the seat of my pants on computers. Wishing you good luck. Blessings friend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is not much that Steve and I enjoy more than sailing.
    Nice photos.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish I wouldn't get seasick because it really is beautiful!!....:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful time relaxing and sailing. Hope your computer keeps working for you. Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy