In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What a day....

 Hey look at me!  Two posts in one day!  Short and sweet.
Fi, these pics are for you.

Hope they help.
 I commented in the last post that it is not embroidered.  It's just the material.
 Is this folk art too?  I was looking through my stash that's easy to get to. But as I also said in the comment, I wouldn't know folk art if it bit me....well, you know where.
 So...today, I moved stuff allll day long. Thinking I was really making progress. When I got to the end of moving stuff, I got a bit down because I just feel like there is no end to it all.  And then I came home and backed into this.

 Seriously?  I even pulled up and backed up again so I'd miss it.
And I hear KaThunk. 
Shit.
 And of course, my Shug pulled in right behind me.
No, I don't stress eat....why?

Cindy Bee

9 comments:

  1. You need a drink with that dessert!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that would have been a hard thing to hide. Drat:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, Some people can't eat when stressed, I have never had that problem:):)gaaa. As for the broken pot, I would have said"Shug, did you do this?", while my hands were on my hips..in my case, my big hips, cause as I said, I have never not eaten under stress. You just keep plugging away at the piles of things that need a place, it'll all be done one day soon. Cute fabrics. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Cindy, you lovely thing,

    So its not embroidery, looks painted, do you think it is that thing that was all the rage years ago, what was it called, hobbytex or something or other like that, where you coloured in designs on fabric.
    Anyway, it is beautiful.

    The other one isn't really folk art, although it has some of those elements to it.

    Sorry about the pot :(
    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Fi,
    Send an e-mail to hilltopbeelady@aol.com

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty fabrics! It's not stress food............it's comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case I should have eaten the apple dumpling I've been hoarding in my fridge that my Mom made me in October! Dang...I forgot about it.

      Cindy

      Delete
  7. Aw Cindy Bee, that's a drag but you're safe and sugar helps everything to feel better!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy